1904 – 1982. From Charleville, Co Cork, he was involved in a drapery business in Portumna with his brother Michael, trading under the style O’Shea Brothers in Brendan Street from 1958. Resided at Clonfert Avenue, Portumna. Secretary of the “Laymans Committee” who raised funds for the new Church of St Brigids in Portumna. . Received award in May, 1981 from Archbishop Joseph Cassidy. (Courtesy of his niece Dolores O’Shea).