1887 - 1965. Architect of the 1932 International Eucharistic Congress. Initially studied for the priesthood before turning to architecture and became apprenticed to George O'Connor (1907-71). He qualified in London in 1910 and worked there with Leonard Stokes until returning to Dublin in 1913. Entered into partnership with R. C. Keefe, forming the practice Donnelly, Moore, Keefe and Robinson, which became Robinson & Keefe in 1922. .The recently married Robinson maintained the practice and in 1916, he agreed to work with the practice of Donnelly & Moore when they joined Robinson & Keefe. From May 1916, the main focus for Robinson was the reconstruction of the “Destroyed Area” around O’Connell Street following the 1916 insurrection.Initially specialising in church architecture, in 1932 he was appointed architect for the Eucharistic Congress and received an Honorary Master's Degree for his services from NUI. President of the Royal Institute of Architects of Ireland (1939) and elected Fellow of both the RIA1 and the RJBA. In 1949 he was appointed architect for the new Cathedral of Our Lady Assumed into Heaven and Saint Nicholas in Galway. He was assessor for the Dublin Garden of Remembrance competition in 1946 and one of the three assessors for the new church at Ennistymon, Co. Clare, in 1948. In the 1950s he was on the architectural panel of the Arts Council. He was admitted as a Knight of Malta in 1954. Robinson died on 30 January 1965 at St Michael's Nursing Home, Dun Laoghaire, and was buried at Deans Grange Cemetery, one of a number of papal knights buried in that cemetery. (Reference Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 – 1940, Irish Architectural Archive and “100 years 1913 -2013” RKD architects).