1899 - 1978. Born in Bandon Co Cork, educated in Clongowes and then resided from 1915 to 1918 in Hatch Hall, under the supervision of the Society of Jesus. He recalled that after the 1916 Rebellion som of the students would sometime disappear for a while. It happened that they were engaged elsewhere in “political activities”. He subsequently became Consultant Physician to St. Vincent’s Hospital; member National Health Council and Medical Registration Council. He was physician to Dr Pascal Robinson [1929 – 1948], Apostolic Nuncio to Ireland. Died on 27 October and buried in Glasnevin cemetery.